Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Annapolis Royal

I got a hot tip direct from two Scotians themselves that I should take a trip to the Upper Clements Park in Annapolis Royal.

A Wizard vacation, perhaps?

As it turns out I spent a year about an hour east of AnnRoy nearly five years ago now. I took a year off of life, and tried out the whole University-right-out-of-high-school bit. And while my interest in Economics never did improve above absolutely none at all, my skills in rolling joints was somehow perfected.
And I guess that instead of spending four years earning a degree that would now itself have spent two years gathering dust, I spent four years in and out and in and, finally, permanently, out of love with a girl that I brought home from said school.
And she was the best teacher I ever could have had.
Whatever.
Lives lived, pasts passed.
...
And soon, in months, I'll be back.

That will be a trip indeed....

No comments:

Post a Comment