Friday, April 23, 2010

Mahone Bay

There are more Scotiers around than I previously thought!
I was at a Classified concert yesterday, and when he asked if there were any Maritimers in the audience about a quarter of the 500 person crowd erupted! It would appear that there are almost as many Scotiers here as there Aussie's. Yikes.
After the show I had the chance to talk to a couple of new friends from 'Mahone Bay', which is about 45 minutes South of Halifax, about the coin.

Mahone Bay looking fairly Wizard free.

I get more and more intrigued by each Scotier that I talk to that has absolutely no idea about the origins of the coin. It means that it's not necessarily a token to Halifax's largest amusement park, and maybe, possibly, it's slightly more likely to be a token to get into the secret Wizard society.

4 Wizard coins, please.

My only fear is this: what if it takes one Wizard coin to get in to the secret Wizard society, and then another coin to buy the potion I'm after. Or! Or... even worse... what if it takes one Wizard coin to get in to the secret Wizard society, and then it takes another coin to get out.

No comments:

Post a Comment