Sunday, July 4, 2010

A Wizard in hiding.

I've hit a wall.

A Wizard wall, perhaps.

I've asked nearly everyone I've ran into or had any sort of contact with about this coin, and still can't seem to find even an inkling of a clue.

An inkling.

I even asked Picnicface's in-house magician Bill Wood about it, and, after scaring the bujeesus out of me with the whole magician's 'disappearing coin' bit, he still wouldn't dish out any info about it.

My next stop is going to be Annapolis Royal. I would have already gone. I was planning on going a few days ago, but as I was driving to a smaller, less promising Wizard tip-spot my brakes gave out (no shit), and now my car is lodged at Canadian Tire being serviced.

Will I ever stumble upon this silly old Wizard of mine? Am I currently being ripped off by Canadian Tire? Are octopuses negatively affected by oil spills in any way?
All this and more whenever I next get the urge to put off whatever it is I should be doing, and instead write to no one about a Wizard that may not even exist.


DRUM CIRCLE UPDATE - I just realized that I was in the middle of a drum circle no less than 30 minutes ago (wtf?) and I didn't even bother to ask any of the hoola-hooping hippies about the Wizard or the Wizard coin.
Dang.
Although, according to google it's far more likely that something horrible happens whenever Hippies meet Wizards in large open fields. So maybe I can chalk that one up as a win.
Crisis averted.
Go me.

No comments:

Post a Comment